Sunday, May 3, 2009

Let's keep truckin'

So I will be honest. This blog was originally started as an assignment for my International Communications class. However after looking at my analytics I see that this blog has attracted quite a bit of people from around the world. Therefore even though I have already received my grade for the class, why stop there? I could really be going somewhere with this thing! I hope to get even more knowledgeable on the issue, and please offer me your input on any news as far as the Niger Delta goes. Thank you!

I will also be quite busy this summer, as I will be working an intense and time consuming job in Tennessee. I doubt there will be more than one time a week I will even have time to think about what to write next. Therefore, I am down for some helpers. If anyone likes to blog about anything or is very knowledgeable on what is going on in the Niger Delta, please let me know. I would love to partner up with some people, because all my information so far has either just been me blabbing or reporting stories I found on the internet.

If interested, reply to this blog or email me at RJohnston@flagler.edu. Thank you!

1 comment: